IMPORTANT: Exide and the prevention of COVID-19
With the COVID-19 lockdown now on Level Three, Exide operations have reopened.
Exide have taken precautionary measures to prevent the infection of our loyal customers, employees and stakeholders in the supply chain:
- Automated hand-sanitiser units will be placed at various touchpoints.
- Our facilities will be routinely cleaned and sanitised.
- Temperature screening will be conducted frequently on all employees.
- The use of biometric finger scanners will be discontinued.
- Education sessions to explain the importance of hygiene and how to curb the spread of COVID-19.
- All external meetings will be held via Skype or teleconference.
- Updates will be given on a regular basis through official First National Battery channels.
While this does not guarantee the complete prevention of the virus, it is a step toward curbing the spread of COVID-19.
Click here to access South Africa’s official news on COVID-19.
Exide is a leading range of locally manufactured batteries in South Africa, offering unsurpassed reliability and performance. From trucks, cars and motorbikes to boats and quads, our comprehensive range of batteries will keep you on the move. Contact us today for expert advice.
Learn more about suitable batteries for household UPS Applications, click here.
Use our battery finder tool to find the battery you need, click on the logo below.
*Recommended browser for the tool is Chrome.